The Brief: Wireframes for an IT services company
The client is a leading provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions to global 1000 companies. I developed wireframes for their immigration-related portal.
Website design is an iterative process that needs to be thought out carefully for best results. Wireframing enables this by creating a skeletal framework of a page, focusing on layout, content placement, navigation and functionality in an easily adjustable format. The process comprises of the following steps:
- Whiteboard brainstorming to draft a sketch after exploring various solutions
- Paper design concept is created and shared with users for feedback
- Conversion to a high fidelity prototype for usability testing
- Changes are made in accordance with usability testing feedback
- The final prototype serves as the visual design draft
Balsamiq was used for low fidelity clickable wireframes and HTML & CSS for high fidelity wireframes.
Sed ut Perspiciatis Unde Omnis Iste Sed ut sit voluptatem accusan tium