The Brief: Wireframes for a large retailer
The client is a leading warehouse club and a household name in the United States. It offers a huge range of brand-name merchandise at a low cost, specialty departments and member services under one roof.
- Identified new opportunities and considered several solutions through whiteboard brainstorming
- Created the paper design concept
- Created a high fidelity mockup and had users try it out in a usability test
- Incorporated changes and updates based on user feedback
- Moved the final approved prototype along to the visual design stage
Balsamiq was used for low fidelity clickable wireframes and HTML & CSS for high fidelity wireframes.
Sed ut Perspiciatis Unde Omnis Iste Sed ut sit voluptatem accusan tium