The Brief: Wireframe for a firm
Wireframing is a two-dimensional blueprint of a page's interface focusing on the behavior, functionality and priority of content. It is one of the most valuable aspects of a web design project. I created the wireframe for the client's website using Balsamiq, HTML and CSS tools.
Steps of the process :
- Whiteboard brainstorming and sketch drafting
- Creation of a paper design concept and followed by client feedback
- Conversion to an HTML high fidelity prototype for usability testing
- Tweaks and updates based on the feedback from user testing
- Approved prototype moved to the visual design phase
To encourage as much feedback as possible, low fidelity mockups were achieved using Balsamiq, while HTML and CSS were used for high fidelity wireframes.
Sed ut Perspiciatis Unde Omnis Iste Sed ut sit voluptatem accusan tium